Senior Business Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||attractive bonus package|
Our client is a leading global MNC manufacturing with wide ranges of support services in logistics and supply chain solutions is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for their Singapore entity.
- Business performance analysis/accounting management
Reporting to the Finance Controller and working closely with the management and operation team, you will be responsible in providing support in margin analysis, annual budgeting review and other strategic business initiatives. You will perform analytics and be able to explain major variances on business performance.
You will assist in budgeting/forecasting process, asses, interpret and evaluate data of business analysis and projection. You will be engaging with management and stakeholders in providing support on budget and financial analysis
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of related (financial analysis, reporting, consolidation and forecasting role) experience. A plus if you have managed a team of two
- Experience in manufacturing/logistics/aviation is a plus
- Degree in finance/business studies/accounting/economics or equivalent
- Competence in MS Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in MS Power BI is a desired plus
- Strong initiative and excellent analytical, numerical and synthesis skills
- Team player with ability to collaborate well with all levels across the organisation
- Able to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649