Senior Business Analyst / Business Analysis Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
My client is an exciting high-growth Fintech start-up with a focus on emerging markets and 2000 employees across Asia.
Based in Singapore, this position reports to the CFO and will focus on the markets in which the company has expanded its revenue focused operations. You will be responsible for supporting the business in planning, budgeting and performance measurements. You will perform financial modelling and provide business case scenarios. In addition, you will serve as a key business partner and advisor to Country leads, Head of Sales and Head of Marketing in translating operating metrics to financial performance.
- 5+ years of experience in planning and budgeting for a startup or early stage and/or high growth businesses in SEA.
- advanced level in SAP, SQL and MS office
- Manage ambiguity, an effective communicator and team player
- keen knowledge of market practices, industry trends and economic environment in these geographies
- demonstrated continued success in balancing fiduciary duties vs. business partnering to drive commercial decisions
- proven ability to thrive in constantly changing, fast pace and ambiguous work environment
- understanding of accounting principles and reporting practices especially in internet, financial services and e-commerce space is a plus
- Regional travel up to 30% -50%
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117