Senior Business Development Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$180000.00 per annum + Bonuses|
Asia Pacific Senior Business Development Manager
Singapore or Hong Kong
This is a strategic business development role for managing complex large scale projects. The role will cover cross-practice and industry regional projects including business strategy and planning, working with practice and industry leaders on growing revenues with their key clients, rolling out regional thought leadership campaigns, performance planning for the BD team and supporting the Firm's internal leadership and client meetings.
- Asia Pacific Meeting (APM)
- Business Planning
- Key client and business development
- Thought leadership campaigns
- Team performance planning, training and coaching
- Undertake any other regional project management activities as required.
Candidate Experience / Skills:
- An advanced degree (Bachelor or higher) preferably in business, marketing or commerce.
- At least eight years experience working in a professional services industry or related service marketing and business development roles.
- Excellent English Language written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven team leadership and coaching skills, demonstrating high emotional intelligence and situational leadership ability.
- Is savvy in understanding and adapting to the expectations and needs of different cultures within the Firm and an ability to work with all levels of stakeholders and professionals in an organization both in person and remotely.
- Ability to lead by example and be hands on with project delivery and execution in person, as necessary.
- A high level of commercial acumen and strong (financial) analytical skills. Keeps abreast of business trends.
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills, particularly being tactful to navigate senior stakeholders and getting positive outcomes.
- Willing to travel and work outside of office hours. Flexibility and adaptability are essential.
- The ability to readjust and reorganize plans and priorities due to last minute changes
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to react quickly to resolve issues.
Contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 225594 . For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM