Senior Business Development Manager - Cross Boarder
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Cover Acquisition, Key Accounts and Sales Execution accross local markets
- Seeking a strategic, analytical and resourceful leader looking for a challenge
- If you want to join a company like no other, apply now!
LOCATIONS: Manila, Jakarta, Bangkok, Singapore
The Client is a Tech Giant in Mobile Payments.
The ideal candidate is an experienced business development manager with experience in online payments, financial services or retail. This person must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop new business and close partnerships with merchants. Furthermore, this person should have an analytical mindset and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Expand acceptance of the service at new merchants and drive usage at new merchant segments.
- Manage and maintain key account relationships with merchants, including developing and executing sales strategies to drive usage.
- Identify and coach acquirers and marketing partners to grow acceptance and volume usage.
- Responsible for pre-sales activities by responding to RFI, RFQ, RFP, MoU and delivering technical presentation and demonstration to customers, merchants and partners.
- Support local marketing activities/events to build the client's brand in local countries, coordinate sales and administration activities to gather customer feedback on marketing campaigns.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports and follow up activities based on customer requests.
- Good verbal and written Bahasa/Thai/Vietnamese and English depending on location to speak with local merchants.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years' experience in financial services/online or offline retail/services industries.
- Fast learner and self-motivated; reliable and committed to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Microsoft Word skills.
- Experience with business strategy, sales, and client management.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to sell.
- Highly analytical and strategic with the ability to shift roles from strategy to operations constantly.
- Mandarin is a plus.
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 224437. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM