Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Technology
Actively seeking Senior Citrix Engineer for an international law firm!
- Leading and well-respected law firm operating globally
- High-performing and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to work with other offices in the region
Our client is a prominent law firm with global presence, and one of the world's largest legal service providers. They have been operating in Singapore for over 15 years, and are known for their comprehensive range of legal services spanning across industries.
As part of their headcount expansion, they are actively seeking a skilled Senior Citrix Engineer to join their organization. In this role, your responsibilities will encompass the implementation and support of their Citrix environment, systems administration on VMware, and other related tasks such as disaster recovery. You will have a direct reporting line to the Senior Manager, ensuring effective communication and support within the team.
If you enjoy working in a high-paced and collaborative environment, this is the role for you!
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 7 years of Citrix server administration and engineering experience (including L3)
- Strong practical experience in managing and working in a heavily virtualised x86 environment
- Strong practical experience in Citrix, VMware, and Windows
- Expert with hands-on experience in Windows Active Directory/GPO/Anti-virus/DHCP/DNS/Network printing
- Strong knowledge of Citrix layers/NetScalers/Controllers/StoreFronts/VDAs/Citrix Policies/Citrix Cloud/Azure Integration
- Strong knowledge of Citrix Best Practices and Security Hardening
- Practical experience in ShareFile administration, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Practical experience in Disaster Recovery/Documentation/Change Management
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and conflict management skills to engage with various stakeholders
Should you possess the necessary skills and qualifications, do forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of the "APPLY NOW" feature. For additional information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R23115522
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend