Senior Claims Manager
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$150000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
- Leading life insurer
- Growing company with strong career prospects
- Competitive package + bonus
Our client is a leading life insurance company and is currently looking for a technical strong and enthusiastic individual to join their claims department.
As the senior claims manager, you need to review, assess and approve health, medical critical illness, disability, accident claims within service turnaround time. It's your responsibility to ensure output is accurate and compliant to internal policy and regulatory requirement and meet service objectives. You should also attend to service recovery, complaint, appeal and enquiry.
As a manager, it's the job nature to coach, supervise and guide subordinates in providing accurate and prompt services to advisers and claimants. You are required to identify process shortcomings and implement improvement as well.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 5 years' claims management experience
- Degree with good credit in English and Mathematics
- LOMA certified or equivalent
- Former medical practitioners as nurses, doctor, health therapist, healthcare providers
- Good knowledge of hospital In-Patient and Surgical process, admission and discharge procedure, medical care procedure, cancer care, and imaging procedures, medical record requisition process, bill settlement procedure
- Good medical knowledge and claims settlement procedure
- Excellent communications skills
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1545408