Senior Cloud Engineer
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$140000.00 - S$180000.00 per annum|
Senior Cloud Engineer wanted for a leading financial services institution!
- Dynamic and high performing work culture
- Opportunity to work alongside and learn from the best in the market
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main headquarters based in Singapore. Their main line of business cuts across from front to back office trading, with their technology teams supporting the development of new technological capabilities to help the firm make better investment decisions.
They are currently looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join their Cloud team. Reporting to the SVP, you will be responsible for the design, build and day- to - day maintenance of their public cloud platform. You will play a major role in building container ecosystems through the use of tools, particularly in Kubernetes.
This is a great opportunity for candidates currently working in startups, internet or eCommerce companies that are keen to explore roles within the financial services industry.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 9- 13 years of experience in building, designing and maintaining Linux servers
- Strong technical expertise in scripting languages such as Java, Ruby, Go, Python etc.
- Proven track record and deep expertise in building container ecosystem, particularly using Kubernetes
- Strong experience in building and managing public cloud platforms, particularly either AWS or Azure
- Strong experience in building CI/ CD pipelines using Jenkins, Git, Bamboo or similar technologies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with cross functional teams
If you have what it takes, please send your CV to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.