Senior Commercial Analyst
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$10000 - S$85000 per annum + + performance bonus|
An exciting FMCG brand experiencing strong growth across Asia. With a proud history spanning over 150 years, the company has strong financial backing from a private equity player and is poised for further growth during 2020. Representing a portfolio of niche artisanal brands, this role will see you partner with 2 Regional Directors providing insight into performance and guidance into strategic initiatives.
- Monthly review of actuals against budget and commentary on any variances
- Insight into regional peformance eg. by country and also by segment eg. product group
- Review of trends in terms of month on month, quarter on quarter and year on year
- Comparison of sales trends and customer buying behaviour across both regions
- Support sales with effective pricing proposals for new customers
- Provision of modelling insights into proposed promotional activities and anticipated uplifts
- Review of promotional activities in terms of sales targets achived
- Provision of robust modelling insights into any request for capital spend or change; confident in 'what if' scenario modelling
This is a true partnering role with financials being provided by a Shared Services team overseas. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in providing commercial analysis and guiding stakeholders through results and the financial/commercial outcomes of any change aligned decision.
You will have a proven track record in a similar role in a dynamic MNC environment. You will be able to work autonomously and be confident in building relationships with remote stakeholders. Your two key operational stakeholders are based in Malaysia and China so the ability to speak Mandarin would be an advantage.
For further details, or an informal discuss, please call Maidlin Web on +65 6854 5602 or +65 9116 7537 or emai your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1989725
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117