Senior Commercial Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an international education group that owns and operates college yet partner with more than 50 universities across UK.
They are currently looking for commercial analyst that work closely with the sales team in providing decision support, market analytics and preparation of financial reports for reviews.
This role requires you to be responsible for delivering insightful sales commentaries for month end and forecast, budgeting/forecasting for overhead costs. Generate monthly and forecast financial reports for submission to finance director in HQ. Strong business acumen to business partner with the sales team to provide an accurate forecast/budget. Whilst ensuring compliance to company's policies and procedures, also to help improve the workflow whenever opportunities arises.
- Degree in accountancy or accounting qualification (CIMA/CPA/ACCA/CA)
- 4-8 years of FP&A experience in MNCs preferred
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record in similar roles focused on FP&A business partnering and strategic analysis