Senior Commercial Analyst/Business Partner
This organisation is one of the leading global players in it's sector; number one in the UK and Europe; with operations across North America, ANZ and Asia. The Asian region has experienced strong growth over recent years and continues to focus on entering new markets. This position has been created to support that growth trajectory.
Reporting to the APAC CFO, you will provide suport to a Regional Sales Director in terms of giving insight into financial performance plus detailed analysis into strategy and new initiatives. The role will include:
- Monthly review of actuals against budget and commentary on any variances
- Insight into regional peformance eg. by country and also by segment eg. product group
- Review of trends in terms of month on month, quarter on quarter and year on year
- Comparison of sales trends and customer buying behaviour across both regions
- Support sales with effective pricing proposals for new customers
- Provision of modelling insights into proposed promotional activities and anticipated uplifts
- Review of promotional activities in terms of sales targets achived
- Provision of robust modelling insights into any request for capital spend or change; confident in 'what if' scenario modelling
This is a true partnering role with financials being provided by a Shared Services team overseas. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in providing commercial analysis and guiding stakeholders through results and the financial/commercial outcomes of any change aligned decision.
You will have a proven track record in a similar role in a dynamic MNC environment. You will be able to work autonomously and be confident in building relationships with remote stakeholders. The role will support both Malaysia and Greater China and involve speaking to stakeholders and customers in both locations therefore Mandarin is essential.
For further details, or an informal discuss, please call Maidlin Web on +65 6854 5602 or +65 9116 7537 or email your resume to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1989725
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.