Senior Commodity derivatives trader
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$200000 - S$250000 per annum|
Our client is a global Commodity trading firm with a strong trading presence in Asia. They are looking for a Senior Derivatives trader in their Singapore office.
You will manage your own trading book and work closely with Physical coal traders. You will manage the day to day trading activities. You need to have an excellent track record of trading the derivatives markets and strong knowledge of the coal markets.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- The successful candidate should have at least 8-10 years' experience in the Financial trading area.
- Experience in handling both physical and paper trades of coal is ideal for this role.
- The candidate will have to be open-minded, and capable to adapt to numerous counterparts working in different cultures and various industries.
- Sales driven, positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853