Senior Compliance Manager,FinTech
A renowned Fintech firm is hiring a Senior Compliance Manager.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and refine existing compliance frameworks and policies to ensure its in line with MAS regulations as well as aligned with group policies
- Be the key point of contact for all regional businesses with regards to AML methodologies and support
- Perform risk assessments, transaction monitoring and due diligence checks to ensure its compliant with the HQ
- Provide advice on any emerging regulatory policies or risk assessments that needs to be conducted at country and regional level.
- Work closely with external and internal auditors on compliance matters
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 6 - 10 years of experience in a similar compliance, or audit role in Fintech/Payments or Technology firm
- Well versed with the payments landscape regionally and the regulatory matters related to it
- Experience dealing with MAS
- Background in audit (Big 4 or sell-side) will be advantageous
- Analytical mindset and thrives in a flat structure
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.