Senior Compliance Officer & MLRO
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$130000.00 per annum|
A leading payments company is currently on the looking for a Senior Compliance Officer/MLRO to join its Compliance team in Singapore, working directly with senior stakeholders and leading regulatory conversations.
The incumbent will be responsible for building a strong compliance culture, including developing and maintaining compliance programs, collaborating and providing advisory to various business units, and training junior team members.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5-10 years in compliance role, preferably with experience in a payments or fintech company
- Working knowledge of MAS regulations
- Self-motivated, independent, commercial minded problem-solver
- Excellent communications skills and strong stakeholder management including ability to build relationships across seniority
- Passion and strong knowledge of payments / fintech is a plus
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098