Senior Customer Service Representative
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
My client is looking for a Senior Customer Service Representative to join their leading Pharmaceutical Company.
This position will be responsible for the operation of the Customer Service activities and efficient functioning of the Customer Service organisation. You would need to provide support to the Customer Service Manager to ensure that processes, procedures and controls are in place.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Handling the Purchase Order with follow ups
- Monitor the Purchasing / Sales Order processing activities
- Monitor inventory levels to support the company's inventory strategy
- Coordinate with suppliers for timely delivery
- Handle shipment arrangement and preparation of all shipping and banking documentation
- Prepare documents for repackaging jobs
- Handle customer enquires/complaints
This role will be based in Tuas. There will be a transportation allowance given. Looking for candidates with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience form a Pharmaceutical background or 3PL Healthcare industry. Minimum Diploma in Logistics Management / Supply Chain Management or equivalent. Knowledgeable in SAP (SD/MM)
APPLY NOW Job#217007 or email your CV
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.