Senior Cyber Security Analyst (Associate Director)
|Salary:||competitive benefits + bonus|
Our Client is one of the best known international banks with a strong presence in Singapore. They are actively looking for a highly Security Analyst to step into this challenging role within their global SOC.
This role is a mixture of Malware Analysis, Threat Intelligence, and Incident Response.
To successfully secure this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Be able to understand Regular Expressions / RegEx - and how they work, if you don',t chances are this won't be the right fit.
- Experience with real deep diving incident investigations to the point of determination of real cause - You will require the natural ability to investigate and solve complex issues leveraging on strong analytical skills
- 10 years' overall experienece with at least 5 years experience in a SOC-focused role handling Incident Response, Malware Analysis, and or Threat Intelligence
- Strong understanding of network design and enterprise networks.
- Knowledge of endpoitn Operating Systems and how they are attacked in order to know how to defend them
This opportunity will give you the chance to grow your career with a tier-1 international bank that is serious about its Cyber Security, and works with leading class technologies and industry best practices. This is a chance for you bring your experience and grow in an area that is of high demand in global hub.
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number 213123.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1767325.