Senior Cyber Security Analyst, IR
|Salary:||S$110000.00 - S$130000.00 per annum|
Senior Cyber Security Analyst wanted for a global investment management firm!
- Global investment management firm
- Be part of a global team
- Unique freedom to perform and develop
Our client is a global investment management firm with over 80 years of history in providing funds, account management and advisory services to clients across 51 countries globally.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join their Technology team. You will be expected to investigate, analyze and respond to cyber incidents, including the evaluation of threat landscape and organizational architecture. You will also be responsible for aiding in the development and improvement of cyber security analysis process and methodologies.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Has at least 4 years of experience in cyber security, with a focus on incident response
- Strong experience in TCP/IP, OSI model concepts, cyber risk management frameworks and digital forensics
- Familiar with security infrastructure tools including firewalls, proxy servers, SIEM etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate with global team members
- Experience working in a global financial enterprise would be an added advantage
- SANS GIAC certifications, including GREM, GCIH, GCFA would be preferred
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.