Associate Director - Security (Reverse Engineering Malware)
|Salary:||S$10000 - S$15000 per month + excellent benefits and bonus|
Our Client is one of the most prestigious Multinational Investment Banks in the world, a very well established and highly regarded employer in the market. This role sits in their Regional SOC team in Singapore, comprising of a global team with sister locations in Europe, India, and North America.This team is involved in managing a multitude of information security incidents, including but not limited to malware, phishing, unauthorized access, etc. This is a vibrant and empowered team working in an organization that takes information security and cyber threats extremely seriously and which adequately funds such teams in a way that adds tremendous value to the organization as well as to the professional development of its employees.
Ideal candidates should have below skills and experience:
- 10-12 years of overall experience, out of which the last 4-5 have sat in a similar techno-functional experience within the SOC of an international bank of global MNC with a similar setup.
- Experience reverse engineering malware
- A strong track record of resolving complex issues around analyzing malware samples and understanding their characteristics in order to detect the presence of malware and resolving issues around it.
- Experience tuning rule sets for SIEM and NIDS systems to identify security threats and incidents and reducing false alarms.
- Experience investigating indicators of compromise provided by Cyber Hunter and Threat Intelligence functions.
- Demonstrably strong scripting knowledge and malware re-engineering skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable first-tier investment bank, they offer:
- Interesting and challenging work in a first-class SOC environment
- Top notch resources and technical specialists to work with
- Attractive salary and benefit
- Established and mature corporate culture to elevate your career and thrive.
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00045385.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1767325.