Associate Director - Security (Reverse Engineering Malware)
Our Client is one of the most prestigious Multinational Investment Banks in the world, a very well established and highly regarded employer in the market. This role sits in their Regional SOC team in Singapore, comprising of a global team with sister locations in Europe, India, and North America.This team is involved in managing a multitude of information security incidents, including but not limited to malware, phishing, unauthorized access, etc. This is a vibrant and empowered team working in an organization that takes information security and cyber threats extremely seriously and which adequately funds such teams in a way that adds tremendous value to the organization as well as to the professional development of its employees.
Ideal candidates should have below skills and experience:
- 10-12 years of overall experience, out of which the last 4-5 have sat in a similar techno-functional experience within the SOC of an international bank of global MNC with a similar setup.
- Experience reverse engineering malware
- A strong track record of resolving complex issues around analyzing malware samples and understanding their characteristics in order to detect the presence of malware and resolving issues around it.
- Experience tuning rule sets for SIEM and NIDS systems to identify security threats and incidents and reducing false alarms.
- Experience investigating indicators of compromise provided by Cyber Hunter and Threat Intelligence functions.
- Demonstrably strong scripting knowledge and malware re-engineering skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable first-tier investment bank, they offer:
- Interesting and challenging work in a first-class SOC environment
- Top notch resources and technical specialists to work with
- Attractive salary and benefit
- Established and mature corporate culture to elevate your career and thrive.
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00045385.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1767325.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.