Senior Data Analyst
|Salary:||S$1500.00 - S$2000.00 per month + bonus|
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Perform detailed data analysis across multiple data sources to meet risk management requirements;
- Identify relevant data insights and interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques to make sound decisions;
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets, define new data collection and analysis processes, work alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- 5-8 years experiences in banking or financial services industry;
- Possess good understanding and experience in data analysis, data management process and business intelligence application;
- General awareness of related technology trend,
- Proficient in SQL is a must, familiar with data analysis tools (python, R and MS Excel) is a plus;
- Good communication, elaboration and presentation skills;
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience.
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business operating across key international cities. We access hard to find, high calibre professionals within Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Technology (IT). We believe our size is a significant differentiator in the recruitment industry. We are big enough to undertake large scale projects for our clients yet retain the soul and personality of a smaller company. We are best known for our specialization with in-depth knowledge and expertise, well-established networks and deep relationships. We work towards 'building better futures' for our clients, candidates and our community.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
EA Registration Number: R1770427
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117