Senior Data Business Analyst (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$90000 - S$105000 per annum|
Your role involves providing business analysis support for the implementation of data quality controls and documentation in Risk & Finance processes, including alignment of DQ controls in the Operational Risk Framework.
- Conduct business analysis to identify the data quality controls required to be implemented across Risk & Finance processes in scope for BCBS239 compliance.
- Track the implementation plan for delivery of controls & documentation in coordination with Risk Verticals.
- Liaise with the relevant process owners to define the Operational Risk Framework (ORF) alignment activities & plans for embedding of the Data Quality controls in ORF.
- Manage the implementation plan for ORF alignment, including reporting to the Governance Committees & BCBS239 Data Programme.
- Engage with key stakeholders, groups, and committees to support approval and implementation.
- Bachelors Degree from a recognised university.
- 5 years + experience in the Banking / Financial Services industry
- Business Analysis experience in Risk Processes (credit, liquidity, retail)
- Experience in implementing data quality controls in Risk Management processes in Banks / Financial Services firms.
- Expertise in data management, data governance & experience in working within the Chief Data Office
- Deep working knowledge of one or more regulatory requirements like BCBS239, Basel II, Basel III ,FATCA, IFRS , Financial crime impacting global financial institutions
- Understanding of key Data warehousing and Data architecture concepts
- Outstanding ability to write clear, concise and plain English.
- Outstanding ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds.
- Structured thinker with the ability to break down complexity into smaller parts to aid communication and implementation
- Self-starter and individual contributor who is comfortable with working within a geographically diverse line management structure
- Experience in developing policies, procedures and controls.
- Experience in Operational Risk management
- Experience in regulatory reporting.
- Experience in data protection and data privacy.
Candidates who are able to start work immediately with the relevant experience are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257