Senior Data Scientist
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
Our client a Travel Tech Startup is a technology-led, affordable alternative to a traditional hotel chain company, providing revenue management, distribution and marketing tailored to increasing revenue. The solution that they offer will empower thousands of independent Hotels across the world to deliver on full potential of their assets.
They are looking to hire a Senior Data Scientist.
The primary focus for the role will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. The ideal candidate will help discover features hidden in vast amounts of pricing and occupancy data, that drive rate optimization for hotels in various geo-locations. As an early-stage start-up, the role will be very dynamic. As such we need someone smart, quick-minded, ambitious, and flexible. The role will grow as you grow!
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 7 years experience in applying Machine Learning techniques to prediction problems especially in the e-commerce, hospitality or revenue management space
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Gradient Boosting, k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as TensorFlow, R, NumPy, MatLab. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, Spark, NoSQL database, MongoDB/Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Good scripting and programming skills
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1114515