Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Supply Chain, Engineering, Sales & Marketing – SEA
An European Medical Device company is looking for a Senior Demand Planner to join their Asia operations. As a part of the regional team, you would manage the Demand planning, Forecasting and logistics.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing and challenging sales forecasts to meet the Forecast Consistency Quota while maintaining inventory levels within the targeted range.
- Meet customer demand efficiently and minimize scrap.
- Prepare and lead S&OP meetings.
- Analyse demand forecasts, managing inventory, coordinating with various teams for communication and logistics, analysing scrap costs, driving continuous improvement, and other tasks assigned.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration preferred.
- 5 years of supply chain and planning experience in logistics, healthcare, or related fields.
- Proficiency in S&OP processes and APO forecasting tools.
- Analytical mindset with strong business acumen.
- Proficient in SAP, Excel, VMI, and Tableau tools.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Natassha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend