Senior Developer - Java - Full-time
Senior Java Developer for a Top Investment Bank
- Advanced regulatory platform
- Excellent and supportive platform for growth
- Collaborative culture and great compensation
A reputable global corporate and investment bank working on a diverse portfolio of capital market products and services with over 90,000 employees across the globe. They are looking to expand their IT solutions business in Singapore to improve their productivity and value. Their technology team span over 100 across the globe.
They are looking for driven and technically strong Java developer who will be working on regulatory projects such as G20 regulatory-reporting and MIFID II trade-reporting. This person will be required to have regular communication with global teams while building good relationship with them.
- Relevant degree Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Engineering with 6 years of industry programming experience.
- Hands on coding in Java/Scala/React/Scalatra
- Experience in database technologies such as MongoDB/ PostgreSQL/ Oracle
- DevOps - Maven/ Git/ Jenkins/ SonarQube/ Sonartype/ Veracode/ Nexus/ Jira/ Confluence/ Agile Methodology
- Exposure to Unix shell scripting
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Singapore Citizens or PR preferred
- Exposure to MAS financial reporting
- Worked on development of regulatory reporting applications
Please send your CV to email@example.com
For more information, please visit our website at www.ambition.com.sg
EA Registration Number: R1873441
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D
License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.