Senior Development Manager
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main HQ based in Singapore. Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Development Manager to join their technology team. Reporting to the Senior Solutions Architect, you will play a pivotal role in managing a team of Java developers in the rebuilding of their trading platform. You will work closely with the Senior Java Architect and ensure that the trading platform can be successfully implemented and rolled out. You will also be required to get your hands dirty by being on the ground and help out in the development as well. This is a great opportunity to showcase your expertise as this has been earmarked as the most important project for the firm.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Strong experience in Java server- side development for at least 14 years, and at least 8 years of technical lead experience
- Have worked in the banking and financial services industry for at least 6 to 8 years recently
- Sound knowledge in FX, Fixed Income and Bonds.
- Good experience working on FIX protocol.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage senior stakeholders and articulate clearly.
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 215883. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.