Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client, a US unicorn working on genome big data techs, is looking for a DevOps engineer for their Singapore office. They've got around USD300 million investment so far and formed a very high calibre engineering team. There are around 20 engineers in SG office. They are working on AngularJS, D3JS, NodeJS, DynamoDB, AWS for web; Scala, Python, Spark for big data platform; Chef, Docker, AWS for DevOps. The data they are dealing with on daily basis is larger than 10 TB which is still a beginning for them. Their interview is very technical and put a strong emphasis on coding skills. Traditional system admin might not be very good fit.
Ideal candidates should have below skills and experience.
- Experienced with Chef/Puppet/Ansible/SaltStack
- Experienced with AWS. (AWS cert will be highly valued.)
- Experienced with CI/CD and automation
- Solid computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, etc.) and strong coding skills.
- Experience with high traffic system will be valued.
It is a great opportunity to join a US unicorn, they offer:
- Top notch engineering team
- Very challenging techs and projects
- Attractive salary and benefit
- Great work-life balance
Contact Wilson Jiang at email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00042287.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1543950.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.