Senior Embedded Engineer
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
Our client provides communication solutions in an opportunistic manner using intelligent technologies to enable better utilization of spectrum. They start with the opportunistic use of TV spectrum using TV White Space or a.k.a. Super Wi-Fi
they are looking for a Senior Embedded/Network Engineer.
- Design networking and MAC protocols of wireless communication systems
- Firmware implementation onto target embedded processors
- Program and write device drivers in Linux
- Interface and test with other hardware and software modules
- Bachelor, Master or PhD Degree in EEE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience. Candidates with more experience may be offered a Principal Engineer position
- Excellent coding skills in C/C++ (open-source projects / Hackathons etc.) and familiar with SDLC
- Knowledge in various networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, etc.
- Experience with at least one MAC protocol such as Wi-Fi, cellular, Zigbee, Bluetooth, etc.
- Previous experience with product design-ins, other layers of wireless communications will be added advantage
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, teamwork and eager to do better than others are all essential to this position.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and Attn to Raymond Ramirez
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1114515