Senior Financial Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$120000 per annum + Fantastic benefits|
One of the largest commodities powerhouse is increasing its presence across the globe. As the company progresses from strength to strength, they have cemented Singapore as the APAC regional hub. Due to this business expansion, my client is seeking to hire an experienced Senior FP&A Analyst from the commodities background.
This incumbent will be responsible in tracking key variance analysis of operational performance and product quality. You will lead the cost and business performances to provide insightful business impact analysis through the right measurement of the key financial indicators. You will be a true business partner working closely with the senior leadership to assess business strategies, execution, financial performance, and viability to stay in the lead. With your proven track record, you will assist the management team in improving the business process optimization and automation to increase business efficiency.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- At least 8 years of financial planning & analysis (FP&A) exposure in a large commodities MNC
- Demonstrate ability in providing in-depth analysis, forecast and budget
- Excellent business partnering and stakeholder management
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of VBA (MS Excel)
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Finance or equivalent and qualified CA/CPA/ACCA
Interested and qualified candidates, do send your updated CV to Fandy Harahap in MS Word to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117