Senior Financial Analyst (6-months contract only) role with a Healthcare Medical Device Leader
Our client is an aggressively expanding and renowned Healthcare Medical Device MNC with their Regional HQ in Singapore.
Operating on a lean Finance structure, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join them on a 6 months contract covering maternity.
Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, supporting the Long Range Planning process, analyzing actual results, and supporting management decision-making will be expected. This person will work with multiple teams across the cluster to analyze revenues & budgets and develop presentations for management.
Additional responsibilities include assisting with financial evaluations and modelling of business strategies alternatives for organic growth as well as external growth opportunities like Joint Ventures, Mergers & Acquisitions and other types of partnership arrangements. This will include ROI, NPV and DCF models as well as sensitivity analysis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor / Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 4 - 5 years of APAC financial planning analysis experience within an individual contributor capacity
- Strong US GAAP experience required
- Mature, Credible, Confident and with a High level of Executive Presence
- Highly adaptive & with strong business acumen in an extremely fast-paced business
- Strong Excel skills is a MUST (ie. Pivot Tables, VLookup, Conditional Formatting)
- Hyperion and/or Cognos system skills advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC39629
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117