Senior Financial Analyst (Asia region)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$7000 per month|
Senior Financial Analyst (Asia region Full P&L) Role with a High Performing Division of a Reputable FMCG Brand
Our client is a reputable FMCG brand with their Regional HQ in Singapore. Operating on a lean FP&A team structure, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst (Asia region Full P&L remit) to join them.
Operating as an individual Finance advisor to their highest performing division, this position reports into the FP&A Director (Regional) seated here and supports the business leaders on forecasting and budgeting aspects closely. The overall scope of this position is to support with the financial / business planning and analytics for the entire region. Leading and driving the annual business planning, forecasting and full cycle of the FP&A activities will be expected.
A commercially astute and ambitious individual with some proven hands on and strategic partnering FP&A track record can look forward to learning and further honing breadth and depth of FP&A / Business partnering skills here within this lean FP&A team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business; MBA, CFA or CPA highly preferred
- At least 4 - 6 years of APAC financial planning analysis (led full cycle of P&L forecasting & budgeting process) and commercial markets business partnering experience
- Mature, Credible, Confident and with a High level of Executive Presence
- Highly adaptive & with strong business acumen in an extremely fast-paced business
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills a must; with ERP systems skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with proven stakeholder management strengths
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC50006
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117