Senior FP&A Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Regional FP&A Senior Analyst
Our Client is a leading MNC in the medical device Industry
Reporting to the FP&A Senior Director you will work alongside APAC FP&A team and business partner with country heads, sales and marketing, operations and finance. You will provide management reports with commercial insights, as well as in depth analysis, strategic planning and evaluations in regard to business performance and opportunities. You will assist with regional consolidation of management reporting package and prepare forecasts and budgets. You will make continuously look to recommend improvements to relevant processes and controls. You will be involved with adhoc regional and global projects when required.
- Min 5 years' relevant Experience in commercial with FP&A focus
- Degree and above
- Qualified/or Part-Qualified preferred
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Ok to travel 10-15%
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent in Communication skills
- Analytical and meticulous
- Working well under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Regional experience a plus
- Previous experience in dynamic MNC culture is a plus.
This is a fun and dynamic MNC with a great working environment and opportunities for development.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117