Senior FP&A Manager, APAC
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$96000 - S$120000 per annum|
Our client, a global brand management consultancy, is looking to hire a team leader for the FP&A function. This role will have full P/L visibility for the APAC region and would be a key stakeholder of the senior leadership team. This role is a good step up for someone looking to take on more responsibility and to build the FP&A function.
Reporting to the CFO, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Lead a team of 3 finance professionals to manage the APAC reporting
- Consolidation of financial statements and provide insightful commentaries to senior management
- Work closely with the CEO on long-term strategy planning
- Financial modelling
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- A minimum of 5years within the FP&A function with some team management experience would be beneficial
- Strong business partnering capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 11172
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506