Senior FP&A - Tech Company
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a Singapore headquartered Tech-based company and they are currently looking for a strong Senior FP&A Analyst to be part of the fast-growing company.
The Senior FP&A Analyst, located in Singapore, leads the financial planning process and provide actionable insights based on financial data within the company. He/she is the single point of contact for all management reporting requirements and reports directly to the Senior Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. He/he is also instrumental on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis and forecasting.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, or Business Administration preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience
- Previous experience in startup/establish tech-based company
- Qualified and highly experienced in a similar FP&A role
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Ability to analyse and make recommendations, alongside the capacity to drive through key business changes