Senior FPGA Engineer - Leading Hedge Fund - Open to Relocate
Senior FPGA Engineer - Leading Hedge Fund - Open to overseas candidate
Our client, a global leading hedge fund, is looking for senior FPGA engineer to join their Singapore office. The main responsibilities include building advanced Ethernet-based communication stacks direct from chip to SFP and identifying bottlenecks and measuring latency using logic scopes
The ideal candidate should have below skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience with FPGA development *
- Deep knowledge in Vhdl, verilog
- Strong programming knowledge in C/C++
- Linux and TCP/IP knowledge
It is a great opportunity to join a leading hedge fund, they offer:
- Attractive salary and benefit.
- Interesting and challenging techs and projects
- Top-notch engineering team
- Flexible culture and flat structure
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BBBH215557 or contact Louis Song at Louis.email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1543950.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.