Senior FPGA Engineer - Leading Hedge Fund - Open to Relocate
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$300000 per annum|
Senior FPGA Engineer - Leading Hedge Fund - Open to overseas candidate
Our client, a global leading hedge fund, is looking for senior FPGA engineer to join their Singapore office. The main responsibilities include building advanced Ethernet-based communication stacks direct from chip to SFP and identifying bottlenecks and measuring latency using logic scopes
The ideal candidate should have below skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience with FPGA development *
- Deep knowledge in Vhdl, verilog
- Strong programming knowledge in C/C++
- Linux and TCP/IP knowledge
It is a great opportunity to join a leading hedge fund, they offer:
- Attractive salary and benefit.
- Interesting and challenging techs and projects
- Top-notch engineering team
- Flexible culture and flat structure
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BBBH215557 or contact Louis Song at Louis.email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1543950.