Senior Growth Architect
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Globally recognized company
- High growth environment
- Above average remuneration
Our Client: Aims to allow seamless discovery and verification of business partners, and facilitation of cross-border trades. They are doing this by creating a unique trade reputation mechanism to boost the transparency of global trade. They are radically simplifying the way businesses operate and trade.
- Drive user acquisition on both sides of the marketplace (B2B and B2C) working with a sales team
- Hypothesise, implement and improve multi-channel growth strategies based on product needs: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, offline, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Manager to develop growth models and marketing budgets from the ground up to define and validate core KPIs, such as CAC, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
- Work with multiple stakeholders, upstream with executives and marketing leaders and downstream with agencies and end-users
- Defined, executed, analysed, and optimized A/B and multi-variant tests to inform product decisions
- Implement market viability tests, price testing, competitor research and branding tests
- Leverage personal network and knowledge of tools to drive competitive advantage
- Contribute to vetting and building out our marketing tech stack partnerships
- Be data-driven and an expert across analytical tools (GA, Mixpanel, Google Tag Manager etc.)
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited marketing opportunity
- Drive marketplace growth by identifying, testing and up-weighting marketplace growth levers
- 5+ years in acquisition marketing, with a track record of creating, planning and executing customer acquisition campaigns to drive transformative business results
- Deep channel expertise across the entire marketing mix, especially within SEA/SEO, with a hands-on approach to product growth
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate the capacity of making data-informed decisions in any situation
- Comprehensive understanding and application of bid management, attribution modeling, and tag management
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience or desire to build and lead teams, with a willingness to invest in the development of your team members and to enable them to deliver on their KPIs
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment
- Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work with executive level stakeholders
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062 Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117