Senior Growth Marketing Manager, HK & Taiwan (Singapore-Based)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our Client is a lean market leader in a specific online field. Growth Managers will work in autonomous teams and don't have dependencies in order to deliver results. Our client is continually evolving an environment whereby software-engineering, growth, data analysis, and branding live together. The company has a unique environment of continuous improvement where you optimize for impact and velocity.
Responsibilities for this role will include leading a team to increase brand value and presence in the Hong Kong & Taiwan markets. Developing and executing strategies to grow throughout the Hong Kong & Taiwan region. Meeting KPIs set by the organisation whilst ensuring cultural and brand management within the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5+ years experience in developing targetted B2C marketing strategies (at least 2 of which targeted towards a Hong Kong and/or Taiwan audience)
- Embrase the opportunity to actively drive change in a fast paced, thriving and growing, unique culture
- Have previous job experience as a growth manager or equivalent - ideally within an internet economy business
- Have fluent English and Chinese, to be able to communicate with our counterparts in these regions - Cantonese is also a plus for working with thos in Hong Kong
- Have a great knowledge of the 2 markets and of the digital landscape with a solid understanding of consumer behaviours in this market
- Have experience in a minimum of two of the following channels: SEO, ASO, Paid Digital, Email marketing, referral marketing
- Have a growth hacking mentality; Product led, data driven, highly creative
- Be proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack, including Tableau, Mixpanel, Appflyer, Google Analytics. Even better if you have basic programming skills in the likes of SQL & Python to start taking this to the next level
- Be social Media savvy: you will be expected to be familiar with the majority of social platforms around the world and have significant experience with the main Oceania social networks
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 219658. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM