Senior HR Manager SG
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
Our client is a leading financial services firm with its headquarters in the financial capital of Asia. With over 1000 employees globally, it is a major player in investment banking, asset management, corporate finance, private equity and other key areas.
As the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for leading the end-to-end Human Resources function for the Singapore office. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a small HR & Administration team to provide professional HR advisory in line with business and Group HR strategies and objectives
- Manage full HR talent life-cycle activities from recruitment, to retention and career development
- Ensure proper employee leave and training records being maintained by the team
- Manage the team to handle full hiring process properly from work visa application, to onboarding paperwork and new joiner induction
- Partner with functional heads to drive HR strategies in achieving the business goals and success
- Partner with group HR team to initiate and drive on global HR projects
- Ensure the team in complying with local relevant regulations and internal policy/procedures
- Ensure the smooth implementation of annual cycles, including salary and bonus review and performance management process through close partnership with key stakeholders
- Lead the team to administer all employee related benefit logistics, as well as annual benefit reviews
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience with at least 4 years in team management
- At least 4 years in team management
- Experience in financial services is a must
- Ability to lead the HR function independently and take decisions per laws and business needs
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is required due to multilingual stakeholders
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1878517. License Number 10C5117.