Senior Incident Response Specialist
Senior Incident Response Specialist wanted for a multinational e-commerce company!
- Leading regional e-commerce company
- Dynamic work culture
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
Our client is a leading regional e-commerce company with nearly 10 years of history providing online shopping services to customers, currently serving 6 different markets.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Senior Incident Response Specialist to join their Security Operations team. You will be expected to analyze and respond to cybersecurity incidents, including the enhancement of the firm's Incident Response capabilities. You will also be responsible for training the team on Incident Response and organizing Incident Response exercises.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Has at least 5 years of experience in managing cybersecurity incidents
- Strong experience with conducting of forensics in Windows and Linux environments
- Familiar with CTI platforms such as MISP
- Experience working in CERT or Incident Response Team will be an added advantage
- Experience in Static Malware Analysis or Reverse Engineering would be preferred
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.