Senior Internal Audit
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a European MNC principally involved in media and digital marketing communications.
The role will report to an Audit Manager and be part of a team of 5 based in Singapore. The focus involves supporting the management with audit reports and generating information for the key stakeholders in decision making. You will be involved in audit assignments, risk-based assessment tasks, compliance and review of internal processes of the company operations in both Regional & Global offices across the Asia Pacific region. This is a very challenging and highly interactive role that will enhance your career growth both in Singapore and around the world.
- Relevant degree in Accountancy
- Qualified accountant or CIA preferred
- Candidates with Big 4 Internal Audit and External Audit experience would be preferable
- At least 6-7 years of relevant work experience
- Possess strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated individual with problem-solving skills, meticulous and good attention to details
- Excellent inter-personal skills, comfortable in building relationships at senior levels and across teams, with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Required to travel 50% of the time around the Asia Pacific region
- Chinese language skills preferably, candidate will work very closely with teams in China