Senior Inventory Accountant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$69000.00 - S$78000.00 per annum + VB|
Senior Accountant (Inventory)
- Attractive package and benefits
- Multi-Billion dollar MNC
- Dynamic working environment
Our client is a well-known FMCG MNC with offices located worldwide, which has been established in the market for many years.
As a Senior Inventory Accountant you will be part of a team of 3 reporting directly to the Accounting Manager. In this role, you will generate monthly inventory reporting, provide relevant analysis, investigate and resolve issues and be responsible for the annual renewal of risk-based validation procedures. You will ensure timely closing for all Inventory related activities and be part of the company's system integrated testing. You will liaise with various teams and stakeholders across the business to support process improvements.
- Degree in accounting or equivalent
- Min 5 years of accounting experience with min 2 years of Inventory experience
- MNC experience with Manufacturing industry preferred
- Knowledge on SAP is a MUST
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player
Please email your CV to Gemma Tresser at 'Gemma.Tresser@ambition.com.sg' or by clicking the button 'APPLY NOW'.
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.
Short listed candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117