Senior Inventory Accountant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$68000 - S$78000 per annum + Variable bonus|
Our client is an leading US MNC in the Consumer Goods space
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will handle month end inventory closing, including material ledger settlement, COGS reconciliation, margin and purchase price variance analysis. You will assist in the preparation and review of statutory and management reports and prepare month end inventory reporting for validating results and financial statements analysis.. You will partner closely with stakeholders in Supply Chain operations and country finance to analyse impact as well as support in simplifying and improving inventory reporting. Further, you will support Internal/external audits, improve internal controls and ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Degree holder or ACCA or CA or equivalent
- 5-7 years' experience in finance with at least 2 years relevant inventory experience.
- Experience in MNC ideally in manufacturing industry
- Experience with SAP system is a must
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Motivated self-starter, curious, resourceful and independent
- Analytical and meticulous
- Good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work in a fat paced environment.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117