Senior Investment Advisor
Our client, a leading foreign bank is looking for experienced Senior Investment Advisor to join their team.
- Partner with the Priority Banking Relationship Manager (NRI Market) to provide timely and relevant investment advisory services given client's financial objectives and needs profile
- Utilise in-house advisory platforms to deliver holistic investment advisory to clients
- Strengthen the value proposition of the IA team through contributing investment ideas/themes and speaking at market outlook events
- Participate and promote digital initiatives, facilitate webinars to drive better wealth management client journey and penetration
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Degree Holder in the fields of either Finance, Business, Economics or Banking with at least 5 years of experience in advisory role or similar capacity
- Demonstrate Passion & affinity for the financial markets
- Strong understanding of key products: Unit Trusts, Bonds, FX and Structured Products
- Linguistic proficiency and cultural awareness
- Self-driven team player who takes initiative and detail oriented
- Understanding and familiar of cross border rules and regulations
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.