Senior Investment Product Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Plan and implement product strategy to meet goals of the Unit Trust business
- Initiate and lead implementation of wealth initiatives through the development of new customer value propositions, marketing campaigns, and revamp of client communication materials and channels.
- Work with all stakeholders across the value chain to ensure successful implementation of Unit Trust initiatives and strategies.
- Work closely with the product provider to bring best-in-class products through multiple distribution platforms by leading and managing the conceptualization and design of new Unit Trust and services.
- Initiate and lead quality and process improvement initiatives to ensure efficient processes and guidelines for superior customer experience throughout all stages, from inception to post-sales stages.
- Analyse and interpret product portfolio data, industry dynamics, competitor developments and product intelligence to uncover opportunities and threats to the unit trust business
- Masters/University degree in business/finance/wealth management
- Min 10 years of working experience in areas related to fund management or sales & marketing of investment products
- Strong knowledge in unit trust & derivative products is a must
- Strong data analytic skills is an added advantage
- Proficient in project management, process-thinking, customer experience, and compliance matters.
- You should be creative, highly motivated resourceful, independent and has strong interpersonal skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF