Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Technology
Senior IT Security Officer for a global financial services company.
This role will develop and maintain security policies, procedures, and controls, conduct security audits and risk assessments to ensure that the company is protected against information security risks.
Location: Bangalore, India
Working arrangement: Fully in office, 5 days a week
Salary: 20-25 LPA per year
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Strong technical knowledge in Cyber Security (BCP, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Network Security, Access Control, Security Operations etc.) and Data Privacy
- Excellent knowledge of Internet security, including Internet architecture, protocols, and applications
- Experience in design architecture
- Cloud Infrastructure & Eco System including expertise in Microsoft Azure Eco System
- Superior conceptual and analytical abilities, identifying opportunities for improvement through analysis and creative thinking
- Ability to work with a globally distributed cross functional team
Business Reg No : 200611680D | Licence No : 10C5117 | EA Reg No : R2199023
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend