Senior IT Security Specialist
Our client is a leading international bank with strong presence across Asia and ANZ region. They are well- known for their great work- life balance culture and collaborative working environment.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Project Business Analyst to join their technology team. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will act as the main point of contact for all projects on Information Security and Technology Assurance. You will also be part of the project delivery team and work closely with team members to ensure that all projects are compliant and delivered at the adequate level within the bank's policies and regulatory framework. You will also play a pivotal role in performing and managing all assessments by working closely with the Information Security team, Compliance and Operational Risk teams, while maintaining a strong relationship at the same time. This is an exciting opportunity if you would like to be in a project focused information security role role where you can interface with both the business and technology units.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10-12 years of IT Security experience, including at least 5 years of proven experience in performing end- to- end Information Security Management
- Strong experience and understanding across all spectrums of IT Security, including IT/ Tech Risk, Assurance, Application Security, Governance etc.
- Strong in- depth experience in Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing on Web/ Mobile applications
- Good working knowledge in Operational Risk, regulatory frameworks and guidelines across monetary bodies across APAC (i.e. good knowledge in MAS regulatory requirements would be a big plus)
- Knowledge in Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence and Global Markets is a big plus
- Holds at least one of the following security certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPP or CIPM
- Well- versed with ISO 27001 and ISO 31000:2009
- Great effective communicator with proven track record in engaging and managing senior stakeholders/ management across the business
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.