Senior Java Developer
|Salary:||S$10000.00 - S$10500.00 per month|
Senior Java developer wanted for a leading global bank!
Our client is a leading global bank with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. They are currently looking for an exceptional Senior Java developer to join their Front office technology team. As part of the Front Office team, you will play a pivotal role in delivering critical low- latency front- office pricing solutions to the business. Your role will be critical in helping to analyze, design, build and deploy multi- tier, high availability deployed systems.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Proven Java development skills on Unix/ Linux platform with at least 6 years of experience
- Strong experience designing distributed FX eTrading applications
- Demonstrable knowledge in eFX domain, i.e. matching rules and order management lifecycle
- Proven background and experience in OOP design skills, with focus on low latency and high- availability systems
- Past experience working in the front - office eTrading team is a plus
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage and communicate with business users
- Ability to work and thrive under a high- pressure working environment
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 43042. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.