Senior Java Engineer - 6 months contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
To qualify, candidates must be highly talented individuals and able to contribute through experience and innovative ideas.
- Contribute to the ongoing design and development of the API Banking platform
- Collaborate with the other technology teams, business analysts and business stakeholders across businesses.
Qualifications - Bachelor of Computer Science or exceptional relevant experience
- Precise and critical thinker with attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Open & trustworthy communication skills
- Courageous to critique and suggest improvements
- Team-based ethics but independent thinker
- Outstanding development skills in Core Java
- Experience with Spring framework/Spring Boot
- Experience with Spring Boot based Micro-services beneficial
- Distributed systems experience, such as Zoo-Keeper, Cassandra
- Strong experience on service oriented architecture using RESTfull services. Experience on middleware technology eg. Kafka, JMS
- Experience on testing automation, Cucumber
- Agile practices (Scrum, TDD, BDD) a must
- Continuous Integration evangelist
- Experience on Source code version control systems (GIT)
- Experience designing and building APIs
- Financial experience in Financial Markets or Transaction Banking area
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV or contact at +65 6854 5644 for further discussion.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081