Senior Lease Accountant
Senior Lease Accountant (Open to Big 4)
My client is a world leading Internet company
- Well-known US listed MNC
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent platform to gain reg exposure
You will be responsible to maintain internal controls and accounting processes for leasing related contracts, including technical accounting evaluations in accordance with regulatory reporting requirement. You will work closely with Lease Administration to generate accounting entries by making use of accounting system. You will also perform period closing and reporting activities such as analytical review, reconciliations on lease related expenses. You will build up and maintain effective relationships with other business partners. You will help to drive the company's continuous improvement process.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Big 4
- Experienced in lease accounting
- IFRS and US GAAP knowledge is required
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance (ACCA or CPA) or equivalent preferred
- Experienced with Oracle or other ERP systems preferred
- Possess strong organization and planning skills and results-driven
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with limited supervision in the fast-paced environment
- Positive working attitude and able to work as a team
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Yaxi Fan(R1988390)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1988390
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.