Senior Legal Counsel
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A fast-growing full-stack insurtech firm is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the team, managing all legal and compliance matters across Asia Pacific.
The position will identify and mitigate legal and regulatory risk, provide legal advice to the business, as well as manage external legal counsels. The incumbent is also expected to support the business in its regional commercial expansion with documents reviews, brand and IP protection etc.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 4-7 PQE in reputable law firm or in-house experience in financial or insurance industry
- Strong knowledge of regulations in the insurance industry
- Quick ability to learn, to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to problem solve
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
- Prior experience in the insurance or regional fintech/insurtech start up is a plus
- Fluency in Mandarin is advantageous
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098