Senior Logistics & Customer Services Executive
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000.00 - S$4300.00 per month + bonus|
One of our clients, a Healthcare company is looking for a Senior Logistics & Customer Services Executive. You have to provide a high-quality, cost-efficient and innovative logistics services. Meticulous, you have to coordinate and interact with various functions and un-interrupted S&OP process.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Managing for S&OP processes, Warehousing, Wholesaler Management, Change Management, Customer Service & Distribution
- Supporting financial and business systems and any systems related initiative or projects
- Operationally responsible for local S&OP process for assigned divisions in SGP
- Plan, perform and execute logistics and customer services operations
- Actively own and manages the established warehousing contracts for assigned divisions
- Liaise, managed and interact with Distributor on all logistics related matters.
- Validate, perform and managed all logistics reporting on a monthly basis for assigned divisions
- Develop, discuss and set Targets and KPI's to effectively manage Distributor performance
- Supports improvement of working capital by proactive collection and inventory management
- Implement and ensure adherence to internal and external regulations/policies in logistics and Customer services
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma in related discipline or Business related field
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry is an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in logistics and supply chain and strong knowledge in Customer Services
- Good team player, meticulous, strong analytical skills and good planning capabilities
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese to deal with the local market
- Good computer skills, Financial knowledge, Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint), SAP
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00042468 - email@example.com.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.