|Salary:||S$6000.00 - S$9000.00 per month + bonus|
We are looking for a Senior Manager, IT Applications Department who will be responsible to assist the IT HOD to lead and manage the IT Applications Department, budget forecasting, project planning/management with operational management/support.
You will be seen as the lead for all IT Applications function and manage above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences the ticketing platforms for our industry.
What You'll be doing
* Oversees multiple projects implementation.
* Work closely with assistant managers and managers to plan, organize and direct all activities as required for the full implementation of project goals and objectives.
* Ensure that project activities are consistent with the project objectives and that objectives can be met with available resources.
* Ensure compliance with Sistic software development processes and procedures, including those required for audit and regulatory compliance.
* Communicates effectively with internal business users and clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
* Manage relationships with key clients and business partners.
* Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
* Provide technical estimations to sales team for the preparation of tender proposal and new implementation.
* Manage the support team to handle daily operation of the Sistic ticketing solution.
* Develop and enforce issue and request handling as well as escalation policies and procedures.
* Ensure availability and responsiveness of Sistic support team per service level agreements by planning and/or executing maintenance activities, restoring service and resolving incidents, exercising problem management to continuously improve the reliability of service.
* Lead the team to facilitate the annual IT audit process and implement any recommendation to the process.
* Coach, mentor and set direction for managers, assistant managers and team members.
* Maintains a good team spirit, understand staff needs and ensure there is a cohesive working environment.
* Assess training needs and select training programs for team members.
* Assist the IT HOD in annual team member performance reviews, goal setting, and salary planning.
Strategy and Planning
* Recommend and implement process improvements and best practices.
* Assist the IT HOD in implementing and maintaining department policies, directives, and standards aimed at maximizing operational effectiveness and customer service.
Who You Are
? Degree in Computer/Computer Science or equivalent
? Minimum 8-15 years' relevant working experience with at least 5 years in a management or senior position
? Meticulous and a team leader
? Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem solving skills
? An adaptable and bold individual who dares to try new things and take smart risks
? Motivated by innovation to achieve business goals and customer satisfaction